Couple ring for you and your loved one.

We hope you will make your beautiful love through the stylish and meaningful Lim Bo Seok’s rings designed by our amazing designers. Our couple rings varies from 14k, 18k, 24k pure gold/platinum. The world’s most trusted jeweler, Lim Bo Seok.

In addition, the gemstone are customized for one person which you can order from a variety in color and quality of the ring. They are available in yellow gold, pink gold, white gold and platinum.
Lim Bo Seok’s couple ring is designed by professional jewelry designers. It is also the best store within  America for the most stylish, beautiful and unique style.

The reason why we call pure gold as “24k”

The unit of purity of gold is the carat, not the percentage we are used to.
This is called 24k pure gold. So, when we express pure gold, it is represented by 24k, and impurity gold is represented as 18k and 14k.

There is no problem when we use gold units terms, but I wonder why you used the number 24?

It is convenient to calculate the number 100, so why did you use 24?

What a Carat is and where it is originally from.

Carat is said to originate in the carap, a kind of plant from the Middle East.

Carob is a tree fruit belonging to the genus Serotonia, a pod weighing 1.25 grams, and people in the area exchanged gold or salt based on the amount of dried carp in one hand. That’s why the standard is the weight of the carp is usually caught by an adult’s hand.

One adults handful can grab up to 24 pods so this where the term 24k came from. (99.99% highest purity also refers to pure gold 24k.) 18k is 18/24 purity, meaning that 75% is gold and the other 25% contains other metals such as silver or copper. You can say that 14k contains 58.5% gold.

Free shipping and luxury gift packaging throughout the United States.
We use our secure payment system to ensure your safety.
The most reliable third generation jewelry store.
Contact us (718) 463-3313

Showing the single result